2.11.10

iLie.

iLie in the shadows of the well off and the elite beasts of remnant.
Listening to all the typical acts of deceit fleeing to the open streets.
Riding the backs of societies drained being, whom tread steady in the foot steps of shallow jaded green obsessions.
Not only have you noticed me. but iLie

Young babe, step closer to this pruned malice life of coinciding behavior. "show me my opponent" when the man that you face off is just as scorned and skived as you.
Who shall you fight when time is money and money is time and "Aint nobody gettin a piece of mine"
Salute because you are all soldiers. But fuck it. iLie

Learying into the mist of any disguise that's worked a million and one words that rant rant rant to a little girl sitting in front of the TV.
She who is transitioning into a mechanical bull with the lights in her eyes that shine so bright full as the moonlight. Grind.Ride.Grind.Grind.Ride. but hold on tight because iLie.

Blink Blink. a bat of an eyelash. As that Sashay Chaunte turns into a majestic thunder storm "make it rain" Pink and white filed nail tips and no grips manhounds. All for that dolla. Baby mama, child of Gold, my queen, hoe bitch nah mean. iLie

If love could only give you all that you need.
Grip the seams of your past iniquities. Transformed.
Would you live or fight to subside to those lies.
Ill bind my tears with hopes and fears, strap on my thinking cap, the map that may get me that Maybach.
Be it for you or Be it for me. iLie.

No comments:

Post a Comment