25.4.11

Time Machine (The Clock) a piece by me..

Tick Tock goes the hand on the clock.
The facades change into piano keys that play a terrible tune in off tone rhythm
Can you hear it?
Can I ask you a question?
Who are you?
There goes the time warp in present confusion.
Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the time on the clock
There goes the opportunity to defeat the grain to manifest and put things in perspective
You cant quite see it because the off beat tempo churn your body to a reckless 1,2,1,2 body jerk
Lights flashing into a disco flicker, eyes closed head bouncing back and forth like a king kong flex.
Shh take your time..
Take your time.
Can you see me.
It starts to all make since as if you were an adolescent falling and getting back up to ride your bike.
You've mastered it. Hands scrapped knees bruised still steady to that tune.
Be who?
no not me. I CANT. I forget who you are
Mirror image of a tired head.
Tick tock Tick tock goes the clock
The hairs stick straight in the direction of growth as the tyrant rants and raves of curious unknown thoughts brew.
Anticipation of being unsure of the rule of ritual movements ignored.
Shit its night time now. Now turning into day. Day and night. Night and Day. I woo you.
Fuck me. Ive transformed into you.
Greater eyes could seee the epiphany has stricken you time and time again.
Beats chest.
Shake the shambles be in the mood to never lose.
Its you that's confused. Don't stop.
Hey there, how are you?..the weakness presents itself yet again.
Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the hands on the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment